Hi Folks, |
Welcome to The Paradise Home on Birch Lake. You'll love it here, no
sirens, traffic or crowds, just peaceful vista views of the rolling hills,
the whispering of pines & white birch, and the lapping of water wait
to greet you.
The beautiful lake is just steps away and there's plenty of time to cast a line from the "deck on the water"' or boat off to seclusion `round the bend.
View of two of the four beaches from paradise furnished deck|
(Row boat and peddle boat are provided with this home.)
Living room overlooks furnished deck and lake
Step inside to an
airy great room
with vaulted beamed ceilings.
Picture windows & patio doors frame an expansive view of white birch & shimmering water.
One of four beaches||
Take a dip in the cool spring fed water and soak in the
sun on the beach before coming in for dinner. Throw a steak on the Weber Grill out on the back deck, or...
Enjoy all the modern conveniences of a fully equipped kitchen, or perhaps you'd like to rough it with the Weber grill out on the deck.
If not, Tomah is only 7 minutes away with plenty of fast food and restaurants.
Fully equipped kitchen
You'll have trouble deciding where to finish your coffee |
- sit by the open camp fire and watch the antics of the ducks; or
"nestle in" one of the couches or recliners in front of the crackling fireplace.
cozy up on a chilly night
It won't matter where you choose, it's guaranteed to soothe the
Before slipping off to bed, why not relax and enjoy the
hot tub located in the Florida room? Surrounded by picture windows and
patio doors, you can watch the moon spill its silver magic over the lake
and listen to the serenade of frogs & crickets break the hush of the
Soak in the Hot Tub||
The Paradise home is one of four lakeside homes on Birch Lake Secluded Resort, 10 minutes SW of Tomah WI.
Tomah is located in South Central Wisconsin where I 90/94 divides. It is located 98 miles northwest of Madison, 3 hours and 15 minutes from Chicago's O'Hare, 3 hours and 15 minutes southeast of Minneapolis, and just 40 minutes from Wisconsin Dells.
Located in the hills and woods of South Central Wisconsin
|Rental rates include all Paradise and resort amenities except for campfire wood|
- Wide screen 48 inch satellite TV
- Additional TV in the master bedroom
- Central Air
- Large Stone Fireplace
- Private lakeside deck - furnished
- Private row boat and pedal boat with private pier
- Private hot tub in a large Florida room overlooking lake
- 1800 square feet of luxuriant living
- Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Dining table, dishes, glasses, silverware
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD/VCR , FM Stereo-CD-Cassette
- Patio Furniture & Lawn Chairs
- Weber grill (please bring charcoal)
- Lawn chairs
- Linens and blankets provided
- Towels are not provided
- Washer & dryer
- Four seperate beaches
- Splash island trampoline on the lake
- Nature trail around the lake
- Beach Shack (furinshed gazebo on the beach)
- Stocked lake (large mouth bass and blue gill)
- Campfire wood available
- 12 acres to play on
- Ice Skating
- Casino (5 min. from Tomah)
- Wisconsin Dells
- Castle Rock Lake (Wisconsin's 4th largest)
- Snowmobile Trails
- Skiing - Cross country and Downhill, plus snow tubing boarding
- Fishing and Boating
- Lake Tomah (bring your own boat and skiis if you like)
- Antique Malls
- Craft Stores
- Amish Country Sights/Products
- Horseback Riding
- Cranberry Country Tours
- Public Hunting Land
- Elroy/Sparta bike trail - they also rent bikes